Sabado, Agosto 18, 2012


MYSELF
HI!! I‘m FATIMA ANGEL MAE MASINADIONG ALTERADO, 17 yrs. of age and studying in MANAY NHS as a THIRD YEAR student. I was born on March 24, 1995. I am the proud daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Janne Alterado  It’s been my first time here in Davao cause actually I’m from CEBU. We transferred here  last  Jan. 04, 2012. I’m with my mother, 3 brothers, my ate, and my 2 little nieces. I love watching tv and movies, i loved to read books, novels and other loved stories. My father was left in cebu because he don’t  want to accompanied us during we transfer here. It’s a quite sad to say  that i missed my father  pretty  much cause i never  tried it before . I missed his presence but it’s okay my mother never stop loving and caring us and she also fulfills the absences of my father . I also missed the closest people of mine,my cousins,friends especially my friend who is now in Canada. But for now the most important is to face the new battle. It was a great experienced to meet my cousins and the family of my mother for the first time and also it was an honored for me. It’s an amazing experienced for me to meet them because their so hospitable,respectful,and funny. My priority for now is my studies ,my family ,and the people who loved me. I just put my yesterday and today behind me and face a brighter ,more wonderful ,and promising tomorrow. Still fight for survival and life must go on…                                                                                                         
My interest in taking ICT is to know more and learn more how to use  computer. To widen also my knowledge in it and it is quite exciting. It is also an enjoyable  and a challenge for me. That’s all and thank you…..     

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento